ACTIVE GROUP TRAINER (AGT) CERTIFICATE
In this 6-days workshop (41 hours), the aim of "Active Group Trainer (AGT) Certificate" is to equip Learners with the necessary skills and abilities to master a group learning event using practical activities matching with the various Adult Learning Styles & based on Tarraqi's Active Group Trainer's Model "PIPMARTE" both effectively and efficiently; and to plan for an effective evaluation method necessary to measure the outcome of this learning and its importance hence achieving effectiveness and efficiency on both individual and organizational level and helping to upgrade their Organizational Capabilities.
* Selected individuals whose roles expect them to conduct Active Group Training Events
* Direct Managers of individuals attending, whose roles expect them to follow up & monitor their subordinates’ performance.
* HR & Training Team whose role expect them to ensure transfer of the new skills to the workplace and evaluate its application
* Any experienced professional who is striving to advance their career and to become a seasoned professional and Certified Active Group Trainer.
* Number of Hours : 30 hours
* Terms of the Trade
* Learning Styles
* Active Group Training Model (PIPMARTE MODEL)
* Present the Content
* Master Active learning
* Cope with challenging participants
* Practice … Practice … Practice …
This Workshop is Certified by HRCI®
“The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.”