I CARE, PASSIONATELY AT YOUR SERVICE
Customer service is the process of ensuring customer satisfaction with a product or service. Often, customer service takes place while performing a transaction for the customer. This workshop guides Learners through the process of identifying their Customers’ Moments of Truth and identifying what it takes to passionately serve their customers with care.
Who Should Attend?
• All Employees dealing with their internal Customers, whether for training new employees, or for further developing more experienced personnel.
• All External Customer- Contact Employees
• All Supervisors or Managers responsible for Customer Contact employees
• 2 Days
• From 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Introduction to the program (objectives, outlines / key definitions)
• Definition of service
• Organizational Value Chain and its impact on business results
• The Product
• External & internal customers
• Moments of Truth
• Levels of Customer Perception of the Service: from un-satisfaction to Passionate Service
• Influence of expectation on Customer Satisfaction
• The Triangle of Communication and its impact on Customer Service.
• Effective Service Steps
• Handling Customer Requests
• Practical learning by doing
• Self reflection & action plan for implementation into the workplace